Position Vacant / Job Title - Senior JAVA Developer
Organization Name : Receivables Exchange of India Ltd
Company Profile [Industry, Size, Products/Services, Standing in India/World etc.] :
Receivables Exchange of India Ltd (RXIL), is a joint venture promoted by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). RXIL operates the Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) Platform. The scheme for setting up and operating the institutional mechanism for facilitating the financing of trade receivables of MSMEs from corporate and other buyers, including Government Departments and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), through multiple financiers is known as Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS).
Industry Type : Fintech
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
2. Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
3. Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
4. Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
5. Follow design appropriately and covert to code.
6. Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
7. Developing documentation to assist users.
8. Prepare and produce releases of software components
9. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Min Experience : 3.5+ years
Location : Mumbai ( Kanjurmarg – East )
Notice Period : 30 days or ASAP
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Interested candidates can send their updated CV to email@example.com